CS40 provides limited funding to groups focused on enriching the student experience for undergraduates living on campus.
HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit a finance request to CS40, please do the following:
- Contact the Director of Finance as soon as possible even if you cannot complete the form below to ensure you secure a slot for your request.
- Complete the Finance Request Form. The Director of Finance will get back to you within two business days to acknowledge your request with any potential comments and concerns.
- Have representatives meet with the Finance Board for pre-approval.
If your Finance Request moves on you will be asked to present in front of Assembly (which meets Tuesdays at 8:30).
- You may request up to $1000 one time during the year, or up to $500 once each semester.
- For example, if you request $700 during the Fall Semester, you cannot request $300 during the Spring Semester.
- However, if you request $400 during the Fall Semester, you CAN request up to $500 during the Spring Semester.
- Requests must be placed at a minimum of three weeks before your event takes place.
- Funds may be deposited into Workday 2-3 weeks after requests have been funded
- CS40 pays close attention to whether your event is truly need-based
- If you represent a Student Union affiliated group, you must ask SU for money before making this finance request or have substantial justification for not doing so.
- If we have funded you in the past, this does not guarantee we will fund you again
- The CS40 Dome must be placed on all your advertisements if CS40 funds your event. (Email email@example.com for dome)
- CS40 cannot fund alcohol.
- CS40 cannot fund spaces reserved on the South 40 (Ursa’s, College Hall, etc.)
- CS40 cannot fund items that will be donated (supplies for things that will be made, e.g. cards, are allowed)
- CS40 cannot fund gifts
- CS40 money must be specifically used for what the money is allocated towards.