Welcome to a new week and campaigning period!! The campaigning period is from Monday, Sept. 9th 12 am – Wednesday, Sept. 11th, 2019 11:59 pm. All rules and guidelines are listed below and available more in-depth here.
If you were wary about joining CS40, your wish has been granted! The online application deadline has been extended to Sept. 11th, 2019 11:59 pm on WUGO. Join a team of confident leaders to advocate and program for your residential halls!
Campaigning Rules and Guidelines:
1. No poster, social media post, or any promotional material for your candidacy can be added outside of the campaigning period – however, you can and should encourage people to vote in the election.
2. All posters and posts must follow the University Advertising and Promotion Policy found in the Student Group Handbook (19-22); no drug/alcohol references; no >11”x17” posters.
3. No excessive campaign spending.
4. Chalking: only on concrete surfaces, that are not covered so they can be washed away with rain. No rough/brownish sidewalks, sloped locations or walls.
5. No material that defiles, harasses, or intentionally harms another candidate may be displayed. No removal or damage to any other candidates materials. Any case of this may void your candidacy.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Happy Campaigning!
CS40 Executive Board ’19-’20